Saturday, April 28, 2012

Writer's Block

I'm not sure if Writer's Block is the right term, it's more a lack of motivation.

Whatever I write seems to be inferior. A few months ago, I had too many ideas to write down, and things just flowed naturally. But at the moment, it really feels like I'm forcing it out.

I think I am just tired. My full time job as a Graphic Artist is really exhausting, and sucking away all of my creativity. It's as though there is nothing left at the end of the day, like I am an empty shell.

Ugh.

Anyway, that's enough complaining from me.



Flamethroat:
Currently 186 pages, and about 60% of the way through the plot.
The August deadline is still in place, unless my bout of anti-creativity continues for another few weeks.

I really want this trilogy to go out with a bang. I don't want people to finish the second or third book and say, 'Well that was disappointing', so I have a question for my readers:

What do you think will happen in book two?
What would you like to happen?
What are you expecting?

Love? War? Revolution? Romance? Betrayal? Death?

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment